Social Content Creator
What’s the role all about?
Cleo's an AI assistant that helps over 1,200,000 people in the US, UK and Canada feel better talking about their money. She is a fun and engaging personality that talks to you like a real person to help; track spending, set budgeting goals, auto saving money, helping avoid overdraft charges and a whole lot more. We are a fast-growing start-up, backed by the founders of Skype, Transferwise and Zoopla
Watch this to dive a little deeper
In the past year we’ve scaled the team from 6 to 35, launched in North America, closed a $10m Series A led by Balderton Capital, and scaled to over 1,000,000 users. We’re building a world-leading team as we grow, driving us toward 10 million users over the coming 12-18 months. You’ll take the lead in driving our forward-thinking, engaged and ambitious team forward, globally
You’ll be building, growing and memeing your way through Cleo’s online community. You’ll lead our social strategy - creating, managing and evaluating our output across all our social channels
Using social channels and our community forum, and IRL events, you'll directly be leading the charge in empowering young people to feel more comfortable talking about their money, and the reducing the current anxiety around money management
Some of the things you'll get involved with:
- Driving growth across social channels and high level engagement
- Creating a social-first culture. Participating in weekly idea sessions, knowledge sharing, masterclasses and trialing new tools and techniques and competitor analysis.
- Driving ‘out of the box’ thinking to interact in fresh new ways with our Gen Z and millennial audience.
- Adapting to change and the rapid evolution within the social media landscape.
- Supporting the Head of Brand in building Cleo’s voice and mission across the social media landscape.
- Take ownership of the daily content schedule that keeps Cleo front-of-mind in fresh and dynamic ways to engage our target audience.
- Owns social media reporting and campaign updates.
- Collaborates cross-functionally, particularly with the campaign exec to manage and execute social campaigns and product launches.
What are we looking for?
- Are you a meme artist? Do you wish there were some quote IG accounts you could ACTUALLY relate to? Think you can do better? We want to talk to you.
- Experience working for a US brand, or Gen Z/ social-first driven business. We are looking for a proven community-builder.
- You’ll have built a pretty decent following yourself and / or are an avid user of social and a lover of content. You’re always signing up for new social platforms and figuring out ways to engage on new channels.
- You’re a self-starter who is highly motivated, detail oriented and organised.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- A creative problem solver, who can juggle a million different things at once. Someone who constantly has ideas for how to make a campaign or situation more successful or efficient.
- Flexible, adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly and multi task.
- Based in either the US or UK - we will flex around the best candidates needs.
How long will all this take?
We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other
- Quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Short take-home test
- Onsite interview
- Discuss your take home test and portfolio with the team
- Meet the leadership team
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is an excellent place to work:
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world. We recently closed a really successful Series A with Balderton who join a formidable investor base including the people behind Skype, Transferwise, Zoopla, Lovefilm, Climate corporation, SongKick and others
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
- We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone